Pages

Bunnies

Oh, wow! It has been a few months since my last update. I am really not a good blogger, hehe. There are times when I want to post something but too lazy to do so. You see, consistency is my biggest problem here.

Anyway, how are you during the Covid-19 outbreak? So far there's been no lockdown in Indonesia though people have been urged to work from home and not visit malls, restaurants, parks, and not to travel at all unless it's essential. There's a Starbucks near my house. People are still going out and hanging out with their buddies there like we're having no issue at all. Hmm😐 I read somewhere that Starbucks in US is remained open for customers purchasing takeout only to reduce the spread of the corona virus. But not here. I guess many of us still don't take this whole situation seriously.

Me and my family have been self-quarantined since last month. No, we are not infected. We are just doing what the government tells us to do: just stay inside, work from home and avoid mass gatherings. I have no problem with that since I'm a loner and I really, really enjoy self-quarantining at home. It's not hard to live under a quarantine during this situation. They call it quarantine, I call it daily routine, lol. I always can find something to do to entertain myself so I won't die of boredom like... making cute chocolates. I just love the process of making these tiny chocolates. It’s making me happy and very relaxing. They turned out to be so cute!!

No. I don't eat them. I just like making them. Sadly, I can't eat chocolates anymore. It will give me dermatologist problems as I mentioned on "Chocolate Candies" post. So I just keep them in the fridge and will give them away for my little nieces and nephews when this whole situation is finally over.

Now I’m thinking about getting new candy molds. I have some silicone candy molds, but I don't like them because of the flexibility so the chocolates get stuck in it sometimes. Ya, I can just bend the silicone mold to pop them out, but there are times when I have to force it, so it breaks. I prefer use the hard chocolate molds: polycarbonate or plastic molds. When I use any of those two, the chocolate just falls out easily.

So, who thought 2020 would ever be this scary?

Wait, it's not that scary anymore, isn't it? I was scared at first. I mean, people died massively because of the virus. It's highly contagious as countries warn their citizens to stay and work at home. Gradually, I'm not scared anymore. This whole coronavirus thing is a part of our life now. And I start to get used to it somehow. Not that I don't care like many other people. I am fully aware that the virus can cause permanent lung damage in even healthy people. It is the most threatening tragedy and has more disastrous impact than we all expected. I do still think it's a really big issue which makes me anxious but not scared.

So, I guess that's it for today. I am not in my best mood. Yep, I know. That is a pretty lame excuse. Anyway, share your lockdown / self isolating experience with me. I would love to hear it! Let's share stories. Let's talk to each other on the comment section. Share your experience, get to know each other. Let's keep in touch. Let's make new friends!

43 comments:

  1. There is no lockdown here in Turkey also however under 20 and above 65 are not allowed to go out. Cafes and restaurants are open only for takeout and home delivery. I am working from home since the begining of this month.

    My wife and son didn't go out for 1 month and they are so bored nowadays. We want to go out asap...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to add there is a lockdown only for weekends in biggest cities.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ran, how are you? It's been a while yaaa :D

    Saya juga lagi stay at home saja mengikuti saran pemerintah untuk nggak ke luar rumah apabila nggak diperlukan. Alhasil saya jadi menemukan banyak hobi dan hal baru yang bisa saya kerjakan :)) plus jadi punya waktu lebih banyak untuk blogwalking ke blog teman-teman.

    By the way, the bunnies looks cute tho. Sayang Ran nggak bisa memakannya :D I bet keponakan-keponakan Ran pasti akan suka saat nanti diberikan. Hehehe. Stay healthy and take care, Ran <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tetap dirumah saja jika tidak terlalu penting untuk keluar, tidak hanya membantu pemerintah tetapi juga membantu pekerja lain yang sedang bekerja diluar sana untuk bisa menyembuhkan orang orang yang terkena virus tersebut. Semoga pandemi ini bisa cepat berakhir dan bisa beraktivitas seperti biasanya. Kangen untuk bisa mencicipi gunung dan pantai :(

    ReplyDelete

  4. The police are already following us and give us a ticket ( fine, mandate ) for everything. Even for playing sports! Planes are spying on us and because of that people leave less because they are afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cute bunnies!
    It's over a month we stay at home. I am okay with it, many things to do during this restriction :)
    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure miss going out on a whim to run errands pick up groceries whenever...have a craving for a fish and chip dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ngga tega buat gigit kelici se cute itu ...,meski terbuat dari nikmatnya cokelat 😁

    Pinter banget yaak kreasinya

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet. I like it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what sweet bunnies! I can't take my eyes off them: D delightful! cute! kawaii! :3 geat post Honey!
    Stay Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Ran,
    What a funny bunnies. So very nice and special how you've made them.
    Almost a shame to eat them, although they will taste best.
    Very nice!!

    Best regards,
    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  11. U nas jest wiele ograniczeń. Zostajemy w domu, nosimy maseczki i rękawiczki - tak trzeba. Mam nadzieję, że wirus w końcu nam odpuści:)
    Serdecznie pozdrawiam i oczywiście zdrówka życzę.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gracias por tu visita. Cuídate.
    Desde casa te mando este abrazo 🙅

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute bunnies! Wow! Thank you for your kind comment in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me gustan los conejillos, tienen que estar deliciosos. Un beso y feliz tarde 🌈🌈🌈

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful your chocolates in the shape of a rabbit!
    Very cute! ♥
    We are also quarantined here at home. I really like to stay at home, but I also really like to go for a walk, I miss my friends :(

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here in Italy we are under mandatory lockdown since a month: nobody goes out if not to go to work (for those few who don't work from home)or to the super market: really it starts to became tiring, but you have to deal with it, isn't it? :)
    Anyway you are super skillful, dear! Your bunnies look super cute and really flawless!
    You could open a cake shop and sell them (after the covid)!^^
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bunnies are so cute! I wish USA did not have such strict lockdowns. I understand the severity of the virus, but this is damaging the economy so badly it will lead to other deaths in different ways. They are starting to talk about re-opening now, but it will be a long path. I still can't believe this is happening to our world.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful bunnys! In Poland, everyone has to wear masks, we don't go for walks and we sit at home. It is not easy, but we must learn to live like this. Take care of yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Alhamdulillah saya dan suami masih masuk kerja, meski harus hati-hati dan mematuhi himbauan Pemerintah: memakai masker, jaga jarak dan begitu sampai rumah langsung cuci tangan krmufian mandi dan mencuci semua pakaian termasuk kaus kaki dan masker kain.

    Tapi anak saya sudah mengeluh merasa bosan. Saya maklum sih, dan saya terus menguatkan supaya ia tetap stay at home, seperti semua orang juga melakukan hal itu :)

    Wah, Suki pinter buat coklat lucu yaa, boleh dong dikirim ke saya, hehe. Memasak adalah salah satu kegiatan yang menyenangkan untuk membunuh waktu saat harus di rumah saja yaa

    Semoga pandemik ini cepat berlalu dan kita bisa hidup normal seperti sedia kala aamiin :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i agree...consistency is big problem for any blogger......me too hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, in Argentina they took note of what was happening in Italy and Spain and we all closed in for about 40 days now. So we do not have so many infected or dead.

    I'm glad you take it seriously too, you have to take care of yourself.

    From today I follow your blog! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Let's pray together. Hopefully, this pandemic will end soon. We stay healthy and safe

    ReplyDelete
  23. You made those chocolates yourself! Those bunnies look professionally made, you're an artist. So sweet of you to make them even if you can't eat them.
    In Croatia the quarantine was really stick at first but since there are so few cases, people are becoming more relaxed and the rules aren't so strict.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. These bunnies are so cute.
    Here in Brazil we are quarantined.
    Stay safe.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Halo, kalo saya selama ada virus Corona tetap keluar rumah, bukan tidak mengindahkan peringatan pemerintah tapi saya butuh bekerja agar keluarga bisa makan. Kadang was-was juga barang kali ikut tertular tapi mau bagaimana lagi, tidak ada bantuan makanan dari pemerintah jadi harus usaha sendiri.

    ReplyDelete
  26. how lucky your nieces and nephews are.. you made the candy and they will eat it happily ahaha..

    i'm very bored at home, but it's a must.. already miss the adventure.. :(

    -Traveler Paruh Waktu

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hallo, mba
    Lama nggak mampir sini. Apa kabar? Akhir-akhir ini aku suka baking. Mumpung anak-anak pada ngumpul selama pandemi. Mereka jadi kelinci percobaan yang makan hasil uji resepku, hahaha. So far, they loved my food. They said, it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kabarku baik, Mbak Rochma. Aku juga suka banget baking☺️

      Delete
  28. white chocolatenya so cute, keponakan aku suka kalo dikasih beginian
    beberapa bulan terakhir ini lebih banyak dirumah aja, sesekali pergi ke kantor juga, karena wfh dibuat bergantian sama rekan

    mall gede di kotaku udah sebulanan ini tutup, kecuali untuk beberapa restonya yang masih buka dengan sistem take away aja
    semoga wabah ini segera berakhir ya, biar orang nyari kerja atau berangkat kerja dengan rasa aman

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your chocolate bunnies are adorable. I bet they are tasty too. Stay safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oolala...the cute bunnies chocolate..
    I love chocolate..

    ReplyDelete
  31. Memang disini tidak ada lockdown tapi adanya PSBB tapi sekarang sudah mulai dilonggarkan, tapi sejak dilonggarkan malah yang kena virus Corona makin bertambah. Bingung jadinya, kalo PSBB terus ekonomi bisa turun bahkan mandeg tapi jika dilonggarkan maka makin banyak yang kena.

    Coklat kelincinya lucu lucu mbak, sayangnya tidak boleh makan coklat ya.

    ReplyDelete
  32. ojej świetnie Ci to wyszło!!
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko ;)
    http://wyjasnij-mi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Mbak Rani ini kreatif juga ya, bisa gambar, bisa bikin cokelat macam-macam rupa. Salut mbak. Terus berkreasi. Semoga sukses selalu!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Lucuuuu...hahahaha...suka banget pas Rani bilang buat orang lain karantina buat Rani rutinitas 👍👍👍

    Berarti dikau menikmatinya..😁

    ReplyDelete